Wednesday, March 25, 2009

100th post..wu liao sei..haha

ok..100th post..
shud i put sum ting important to me??
or shud i post emo post??
haha..dun care la..
jz ignore me..tel bout result..
seriously..i ting tis time's result..
is show.ing my sc & math sub
is more geng den my language sub..
but quite obvious..suan liao lo..
ok..mod math get 72/80..fine..
finally get 90..haha cz add math cant get
a bit 遗憾..
den come 1 more 遗憾..
phy get 73.5 which can b 74...
ok 1 more den get A1..but oso suan edi..
if reli gt prob oli take..if nt jz let it go..
oh ya..loong's phy get vry high oso..5x..
haha win lai li yang..fui yo..
haha..den last..walau A..
my chinese 1st time..5x whole paper..
du lan sei liao lo..the vege teacher win all liao lo..
i ll rmb her de..du lan du lan du lan..
den tmr is chem..but i noe my mark edi..
77 for whole paper..ok..i expecting tat oso bah..
haha c.wai scan liao de 大头贴..n post on blog..
i ting me shud post..haha..
4boy 2 gal..
the 2 gal..1 is lala..1 is lik michelle..
pure type.. >.<
obviously v r actin cute..haha..
take too much..started swt edi..>.<'''
the gal in the mid..she lik to say korea word..even sms oso..za sei..
lastly..main part..the 2 in front..v expectin they together..haha

No comments: