Tuesday, June 4, 2013

end of yr2s1 XD

yo ppl~
long time not see..
whole month no update..
damn sad right??
sad as in bcz i damn gao busy..
make dao i hav no time to blog..
only gt time to stalk fb..twitty..instag...
too bad la..
hu ask i m in engineering course..

haha the end of my year2 sem1..
like finally..
Mid sem break after wk4 definitely not a good thing..
it is too early for me to catch up my syllabus..
stupid aussie system..
hopefully nex sem it would be around wk7-8 ba..
lidat i only gt time to catch up..
haha..

nex time i wan to say is...
fk analogue paper..
from 50 obj n 2 subj ques..to more than 70 obj ques..
FML.. a calculation paper chg to theory paper..
that is definitely not a good thing for me..
which mean..u either die or survive..
no working marks or watever..
du lan~~ beh tahan this system..
i going to complain gaogao..
this make me worry this unit more than others...
diu la..hw la..theory le..
even worse than telecom..==

haha n this sem not reli a sem huh..
according to my lecturer..
all paper except for analogue..r damn gao hard..
but analogue for me edi hard..
so ya..4 unit combo.. equal to gg..
haha lucky my exam tt quite ok
shud b sufficient for me to study all..

do i hav to say 1by1 for my unit for this sem??
haha ok..i stil gt some time b4 2pm..
2pm is my study time..lol

2011..signal..
haha i think i quite ok with it..need more practice to master it..
cz i fns all those quiz..n of cz..it is math paper..so ya..
shud b quite ok for me..
my lecturer..smart but duno hw to teach..
he quite ok la actually..
jz that no ppl wan to listen to him..
alala hu care..self study this unit..
clayton lecturer definitely better.. though i at msia
my lab tutor..haha..no comment..
bcz he is my fren couz..so ya..remain silent..
but my fren not quite reli like him..
signal assignment not reli bother..
but i think i learn quite alot..jz saying..haha

2041..telecom..
hisham is a passionate lecturer that i even seen..
but he is too good..as in a way that he try so hard to help..
so some student din reli appreciate him..
but v do...haha
the lab tutor oso quite fun n good..
though v copy alot for lab sheet..
but telecom definitely not my cup of tea..
anything above physical layer is ?? to me..
haha  so ya..memorize everything b4 walk into exam hall..
n 1 last thing..
this unit has the most replacement class ever..
12 wk study..i think 6 replacement at saturday...--

2061...analogue..
haha my fav unit b4 wk10..
as wk10 he announce that final is 70++ obj ques..
fml again...
the syllabus is quite fun actually..
bcz of the lab..
haha enjoy the lab much much..
finally noe hw to use DSO effectively..
my lab partner the blur 1..pei zhan
ok la..sometime i blur than her..
cz i 4get to pass her my prelim..
so she has to copy everything again..
ps nia...but basically v r a good team.. right??

2071...computing..
fml la..programming is never ever my cup of tea..
from 1060 to 2071..screw nia..
my lecturer saying that it is logic..
nah..logic n commonsense is counted as super power nowadays..
n i think she din even noe that she has super power d..
but the way she teach is much much better than her husband..
so ya..no way i going to complain to her..
n fk the tutor...wth u r teaching..
u jz copying ans..n not even bother to explain..
so fk u!! my fren even better than u in explaining..
lab tutor oso.. = = tat 1 pretty funny..
hav no idea why they find her as tutor..
no explanation..n ask us go google ourselves..
then y r u standing thr  = =

so overall..
haha this sem not reli good..
self study pretty alot..
now i noe y senior..after u got into yr2..
self study saja la..
lecture..go in show face..
or might as well skip it..
haha true story...

the 人际关系 among us..
nex post ba..haha this will be damn long to write..
so ya..stay tuned..
hope i gt time to write it out..
time to study~
ciao...miss me ya..

No comments: