Thursday, February 21, 2013

DONE!!!

what is done is done..
time to give everything a ending..
this post is going to be fking emo post..
bcz 2day jz not my day..

maybe everyone noe i m those who wont keep secret that 1..
but how can u oso think that way..
that reli make me feel like banging the wall..
for what i did for so long..
trying to act normal infront others ppl..
n saying.. no la..i duno wo..
u duno hw i feel that time..though it is not hurt..
dun get me wrg..i not fall in love to u..
jz that as a best fren..
too bad u still think i m the 1 ll go around n say..eh u noe ah..the who who is with who who..
while the who who is one of my best fren..
n at the end u tell me..
ya it is small thing..so doesnt matter if u dun tell me..
ok fine then..i gif u a chance..
for no need tell me anything forever..
trust me..when i say it..i mean it!!
there goes my tweet 2day.. 永别了,我的好朋友
from to good fren to fren.. or mayb worst..i reli duno
not like last time..reporting everyday routine..chat all day long..or whatever la..

even after a wk..
i still thinking bout our relationship..
shud i cont? or jz let go..
though v had been through so much..
but at the end..when receive ur whatsapp 2day..
i alms burst out crying..
reli dun feel like letting go..
but i noe that..i need to end this b4 it is too late..
it is way out of what i can do..
tired of this..

call u to tell u my decision..
but when hearing ur voice so happily..
i nearly cant speak anything..any word..
talk like 10 sec..i noe i hav to stop..
or else..u ll hear i m crying this side...for duno what reason..
fk this sentimental emo feel inside me..*thanks to my mum no doubt..
wanted to tell u my feeling..since we never meet since that day..
but too bad i jz cant make it..
n u jz fly away lidat..

well..mayb 1 yr for not contacting each other ll make us more like a stranger..
n by that time..if the fate brings us tgt again..
mayb v can bcome fren again..
so..for this 1 yr..i ll get myself busy like mad..
n not thinking of u anymore..
at least this is the promise i made for myself.. 

from alms bcome some1's gf's fren to some1 u dun blif..
so u r still u..still using ur fav quote all the while..
'something is better left unspoken'
ok..since it is ur choice..when i ll jz folo..
no hard feeling n no forcing..

 the only thing i can say...

ok..nex thing..
2day i met him.. he keep asking why am i so busy..
n i think he jz trying to get into the topic that i dw to talk bout it..
he noticed it n gif up for asking me again n again..
so no doubt..u told him bout us..for what v saying this time..
n he even wan to b the middle guy to pull us back to line..
ok..mayb i m the who stingy or silly..
but i cant resist that u cant trust me..even after so long v met..
speechless then...

promise is mean to keep..and i kept my promise..
i wont ask anything bout u n him..
hoping u tell me..or mayb him..
so at the end..i alms the last 1..
n now i noe how u treat me as a fren d..

sad to say that mayb i only have u as my fren..
typical cancer..hard shield..protect myself from everything..hiding everything from every1..
no 1 i willing to tell anything..except u..
no no..no longer anymore..
nth related with u d..

so for conclusion..
i ll try my best...
i reli ll..
4get u as my best fren at least..

ciao then..slip 1st..
i hate ppl saying kthxbye..
but this time i going to use it..

kthxbye..pkp is emo like sht...
dun kacau!!!

No comments: