Monday, October 8, 2012

oh yeah...pkp is here

yo..bai chi is back..
after a long long long time...

haha guess what...

this picture reminds me to update my blog..*guess where i crop this XD
can u imagine it??
5 wks during uni time i no update my blog..
unblif.able..
cz pkp style ma..
hols u ll see me disappear..but during school hour..
u ll see me blog like hell la...
but now..haiz..
this means i m super suffer from school assignment la..
especially now gt the stupid profession subject..ahh
fk it nia...

however.. 2 wks more...
then i m free..
oops..4get bout final d..
no choice la..i gt 2 wks study break.
unlike others..1st day of exam month then start d..
mine need wait until 2nd wks..haha
*btw it is not a good thing..i started late..i end late oso - -
n yet..2 subject in 1 day is the most killing 1..
omg right??
circuit and PSA..gg~~
though this sem i m worried bout dynamic..
but yet..circuit's control part..i stil half way..
oh wait..not even half way..i jz started 1st lecture of control
now only can say..nice 1 pkp...u gone case d..
PSA stil okok ni.. - -
desktop's wallpaper is exam tt..
to ensure i go study whenever i start my comp..
efficient enuf?? haha jz kiddin..it doesnt help much..

hmm what else i wan to say ahh...
haha oh ya..1 more pic..
omg i damn long no upload pic d..
like after 1xx post...i think..
woohoo emo part is here...
watched this drama like N yrs d..
but i stil dw to watch last epi..
n no ppl tell me bout the ending..
i dw to watch the last epi bcz i dw this show to be end..
ahh super nice show...
n yet super touch to my heart.. XD
totally attract to this gal above.. haha

oh ya.. 1 last thing...
feel so sick..
i mean..reli sick..bu su fu... XD
cough flu noseblock headache..
for few days..ahh dying d la me...
no time to sick btw..
n no time no maple, dota, etc etc..
the moment u see me open comp..
is either fb..or microsoft word..*to do assignment - -
sien max..
hope nex sem would be better...
lets see

ciao to slip ppl~
though tmr class at 12..end at 1..
but yet..have to go..
haha if not..habis la me
omg..super long post..
u can ignore if u dw to read...
pity those duno hw to my eng..or i shud say 'rojak' wee~~

No comments: