Saturday, June 2, 2012

mayb¬¬

haha oh yeah..
i m here to talk bout my frens....
i m sooo bad...

damn long never try d...
talk til the sky n the ground..
what oso talk nia...

seriously..
hw i can live without u all??
my others life is sooooo big diff...
although i said in front of u all, it is not my true self,
u all noe my style la...
sorry to being sooooooooo 'bad'?
haha jz that...every thing shud hav a bottom line..
this is pkp right??
i hope u all dun mind me being lidat...

ok la..
pkp style again..
when i dun like something..
i will say it out..
this is me!!
no 1 can stop me...
mayb i dislike ur fren..
but i wont stop u from being fren with them..
i nt that control freak pls!! *unlike someone's gf

or mayb...
it is my own prob..
but somehw..nw flashback..
reli mayb is my prob..
hw can i dislike so many ppl without any valid reason??
is it a reason for me dw to grow up??
dw to face all 'big big' matter like what they are doing??
 ahh..what am i thinking??
reli wei...mayb is my prob..
but ok la..gif me sometime...ppl ll grow up...
i m waiting my turn too..

reli..diff age diff perspective..
ahhh..reli hav to grow up??
i dw wei...
forever 12 or 18 can ma??
this remind me bout someone..
haiz....
话不投机,三句多...

i stil need to blif that..
'when time comes, thing will get done by itself..
no matter hw it is done..good or bad..'

ahhh think too much...
lost my voice..
but i damn like this feeling...
yawns ¬.¬ slip lo ...
miss me huh...

No comments: