Monday, December 13, 2010

last week post~

haha yo yo..
i damn long no update d..
duno y..
alot ting to say..
i jz lazy to update..
ok....bak to topic..
bout my hols..
i edi rest for 1month d..
half of the month i think i at sp..
anthr half i think i at home..
no outing..no trip..no tea...
haha oli comp tv shoppin..
hw no life my life is.. - -

ok..lets say wat i did last week..

monday..haha i 4get d..
i rmb tat nite my family go supper together..
den long pasar mlm..XD tats all..

tues...dad no work..cz public hols..
haha n 4get wat i did d..oops..
i oli rmb dinner v go for bak kut teh..
n tis make my stomach pain lik hell..

wed..haha i go pyramid wit gam mou..
she end class early..
haha tues nite she tel me she wan go sp liao de..
den mornin she call me..
XD i nth to do..
so go teman her nia..wee~
lunch at kim gary...
go thr eat magi mee - -
movie rapunzel..
she say muz watch movie..
if not will not suang hor~
so v go buy ticket..
no more seat..
haha guess wat?
v buy couple seat..
wee~ cant blif my 1st time gif jor her..
dun think too much..
my 1st time of sittin couple seats la..
damn far from the screen..cz alms last row..
XD but quite nice to sit oso..
den bak home lu..

thurs..hmmm..go college fill in the completion form..
cz i won b study at sunway U again ma..
so go sign it..n take bak my deposit..XD
den go snowflake..
damn long no eat..
tat day gam mou they all go..no ppl tel me..make me cant go kacau..
XD but i cant eat oso..my stomach pain.. LOL

den fri..haha i think i at home..
or mayb sp..4get d..haha
no no..i go sp..haha to meet AS n her fren..
sun bian meet xia liyang kelvin..
damn long no c them d..
btw..i meet their fren..becky..
she is soo nice..LOL
she won c dao tis..dun worry..
n 2 more is raymond n yishu..
raymond is a guy la duh..
haha funny guy? they say..
but he vry diam tat day..
i wonder izit my prob..
den yishu..i meet her many times d..
but stil..haha fren fren xia lo..
den they go movie..i bak home..

sat n sun i think i at home oli..haha
n i jz fns 1 book..
a chinese book..haha not vry thick nia...
fns it at 1nite..
borrow from zp's sis de..
say about 2ndary skul life..
damn nice lo~

btw..i think i nid zap xia my blog d..
since vry luan sui..
n nw oli i noe blogspot can label.. - -
nid label everypost again..
wee~ bless me pls..

n hor..2010 end soon..
i nid start writin my report d..
bout my 2010 life..
or mayb i shud write bout college life 1st..
as in fren ah..teacher ah..subject ah..n course ah..
alot ting ahhh~

k ciao lo..haha nth more..~
oh ya..all college n uni start hols d..
wan outing beta go out nw!!!
bye~

No comments: