Friday, November 26, 2010

taylor lunch day¬

haha here come 2nd post on the day..XD
wee~ guess wat??
i end my college..
but i stil cant my car..
stupid mum n bro!!!
mum worry my skill..
bro dun let me bang his car..
so i beta at home n do nth..

of cz i wont..
haha i plan to go taylor to find them lunch..
guess wat??
b4 tat i think impossible for me..
cz my mum fall sick d..
i hav to at home..
since my bro wan go skul study ma..
hu noe...wed mornin i receive a msg..
AS: eh eh..ltr u 1pm wan come find me lunch ma??
i hav make a appointment for u d..
12-1 is s.hoay lunch..
1-3 is mine..
i was lik..haha OMG..u plan everyting for me..
n inform me nia..hw sweet ah~

but however..i hav to c my mum gif me go ant..
n HOW i go thr..

ok go down n find mum..
help her do those house chores b4 i ciao..
she vry purposely 1..
i wan go out den ask me do tis do tat..
make me late to thr..
b4 tat i wan take bus de..
but so ngam bro wan come d..
i wait him to fetch me go..
hu noe inside the car..
he diu gao me..say i sohai..
i damn gao dulan..
n say " wat u wan me to do..i say i wan take bus d..
mum ask u come bak..nt me..
nw i go find fren oso kena diu...u wan me at home do wat??"
"find job n do la"
"ur job not confirm liao meh..dec ma..diu..
nw nt yet dec oso..."
den he diam d..yeah i win~

den i reach thr d..haha
find s.hoay..
cz she eatin wit her fren..haha
go thr sit down..n kacau xia...haha
talk talk xia..
den 1pm d..i m late to find her..i reach thr 1230 d..
sad case..
not good to ask her skip class to teman me..
so she help me got into taylor college..
n i go find AS them...

damn syok to c me inside her class..
as in..i make noise n every1 lookin at me..
OMG..nvm la..they c me b4..
so it is ok la..haha
go thr find AS..no no
is find a place n sit down..XD
damn tired i walk damn far..
saw liyang n yaojie..
stupid yaojie go CS wit his fren..
liyang more geng..goin bak home d..
za dao gaogao..

left me n AS 撑枱脚..
good..haha v went to wantan mee shop..
"u wan go whr eat"
"u lik lo..u so 挑剔..u say nice den nice de la.."
"den go wantan mee bah"
"wah! i come so far u take me go wantan mee??"
"no la..tis diff 1..not black colour de..."
"ok..lets c..haha"
reach thr..wow so ngam gt place sit..
but quite hot thr..
the waiter gif us a menu..
macam wang kok lidat..
i was lik..OMG jz wantan shop..gt list to tick de ahhhh..
za dao wei..
i order a normal 1..
she too..
den chat chat..haha talk alot..
but sure gt tat ppl..
sien jor u.. - -

mee come..haha eat eat..
while talkin too..XD
haha n guess wat??
she eat fns..but i stil gt half plate..
OMG..she not oli walk faz..eat oso faz..
i told her..ask her eat slowly..
hu noe..stil the same..
make her wait me nia..
after eatin..i damn fulll..
but she tel me she stil hungry..OMG
so go for bubble tea..she wan cheng me..
but i reli cannot d..haha

go in to taylor again..
skip the class part again..
nth much..haha
v go cafeteria cont talk..
she take her math ting out n ask me..
i was lik..LOL hw i noe..
so hard..i not pro d anymore..
XD so i keep on talkin wit her..
n she able to fns 1 ques nia i think..
den 3pm d..
*jz nw eat wantan mee i use liao 1h lidat* oops..
she went for her talk..
n i wait for s.hoay to come..
cz she gt m.studies presentation..
so she end presentin..can ciao d..

haha AS go..den s.hoay come d..
den she teman me chat again..
XD wee whole day i talk nia..
wat a cut cost day..haha
den v saw felicia..the prefect..
OMG b4 yester..i duno she so hyper 1..
za dao wei..she talk damn lot..
n the way she talk...walau A..
n the ting she talk..totally pointless..
n 1 more ting..she vry slow - -

den AS come bak..
i say so faz nia??
haha she say cheh the talk...talk the college nia..not at ireland oso
ok..haha take a chair come talk..XD
den talk talk..crap crap..
n decide the time for gathering..
4 lidat v ciao d..
cz s.hoay has to bak her m.studies class..
n i 5pm gt anthr date..xD
so AS drive me home..
wee..her skill improve d..
but stil 2 legs drivin.. - -

bak til home..haha stay inside car..
dun think too much..
v jz cont our topic..XD
do nth inside the car..
n at the end..i get down from the car..
she ciao la of cz..haha

the end of the story..
the movie part..suan liao..nth speciall..

k ciao..too late n too long..
u won c fns it d..haha

No comments: