Saturday, September 4, 2010

8am-1130pm

haha guess wat??
i m out from home from 8am..to 1130pm..
at home for oli 1h..XD
to watch 封神榜..cz last epi..
ignore me.. >.<

2day class at 1030..
go skul early..
cz wan math homework..
as in i dw stay at college..for 2h..
jz stupid ting..n i do b4 my 1030 class..
haha so fns it..
n pass to my fren..

mornin..800 reach skul..
saw har hou yan..
go her place n talk..
haha guess wat??
i call xia 1 come..call xia anthr 1come..
1st is ry..2nd is peiwen..
3rd is KPE..haha
talk at thr..for alms 1h..
cz peiwen 9 gt class..
as usual..talk talk laugh laugh..
oli macam sg way gang..XD
love to b wit them..
den go library do hw...
settle den go class....

when in class..
my phone's screen keep blink blink..
guess wat??
my 3 smart fren..
who duno i gt class at tat time..
2 keep sms me..1 keep spam me call..
n i wondering y..
go out n ans the call..
hu noe they say they duno i gt class..
i straight away za dao~~
cz i tot i told them de..
stupid de la...
my lecturer even ask me..
y keep ask phone 2day..izit gf??
i say shud b..LOL??
haha dun care..

meet them at alms 1..
cz sum1 drive me to sp..
haha yuan ben i say wan go taylor de..
but my 3 smart fren..AS liyang kelvin at sp d..
so straight go thr lo..
go thr find them..long kai..
meet xia thier college fren..
haha as usual..nt tat good..
stupid AS intro 1 gal to me..
say quite good..
1st 孝顺
2nd 有钱
3rd 有波..
haha..ok..no doubt..
my 1st 3 aspect when i need to noe a gal..XD
ok but sum ting goes wrg..
nt tat good say ppl bad word here..XD
so i watch movie wit them..
n AS fetch me bak..

here is AS skill..
never try her...
if not u goin to die soon...
cz she drive wit both legs..
wait...her car is auto..oli 2 pedal..
guess wat?? she step on both...wtf!!!
her handbrake...24h pull up 1..
no go down b4..
damn scary i tel u..
brake step too hard..ok la..
tis newbie oso lidat..me oso gt..
conclusion...dun try her...i m serious!!

den reach home safely..
phew..
haha i watched 2 movie 2day..
long long story to say....
so wait anthr post bah..
tmr n sunday nid 闭关...
although i m in holiday mood nw..
cz nex thurs gt gathering..
fri gt tea section...
haha i m busy ok??XD
ciao..too late!!!

No comments: