Wednesday, November 11, 2009

study group LOL

haha..wakao..
i wake at 10am..
i study bak wat i study yester..
speechless rite??
ok 4gif me..
den afternoon..
i betray my mum..
can i say lidat??
cz she ask me to tel 1 of my aunty...
say tat she nt at home..
but when tat aunty call..
i tel her my mum taking shower..
haha i damn stupid rite??
den my mum show tat nt suang face..
argh~~wat i did??
make my mum nt happy..
den mangsa is me nia...or mayb my bro.. XD
dun care la...
den botak n zp come..
they call me yester nite..
say wan come study group..
lolz...no use at all..
i cant even study 1 page of my sej..
they 2 jz bring add math come do..
ok..my job is teach them??
lolz..jz a little bit nia..
cz 2half they come..
i playing dota..
den play til 4pm..
close gg..facin the table..
chat chat..den say gt wat new game..
wow hu noe..botak found a new dota game..
call HON.. wakao..
the graphic..damn nice..
damn lik dota..
i ting i goin to love it..XD
den at thr chat play play..
den 6pm liao...haha
no choice..study group..
sure end up wit talk chat game...
haha tats all for 2day..
as i din study 2day..beta rush...
ltr stil nid watch Queen of no marriage..
tau wat show??败犬女王
bye~~

No comments: