Saturday, September 26, 2009

25/9

yeah..continue my story...
430 go bak cinema again..
haha..nw oli i ting i so lifeless..
come bak home n go thr again..
y i lik so free ah??
mm dim liao..reli nid study..
say bak the show..haha
za dao la..super funny..
n scary oso..
za dao..my fren(HOLIDAY) lik dun scare de..
me n jiun shen reli scare dao~~
sdly boom..come out..
reli scare dao..
at the last part thr..more scary..
i alms cover fns my 2 eyes..XD
beh tahan..duno wan laugh or scare de..
but den 3 story..
oli the last story gt meaning..
others 2 is za dao de feel..
haha den go 大头贴 agian...
our style..quite yeng la..
3 ppl..too much of space..
can move here move thr..
free i gif u all c the pic..my phone camera tak boleh..
reli yeng pic lai de..i love them..
din regret go out wit them b4..
same as tis time XD

注:jiun shen..if can go scan the pic n post..i go curi..XD
HOLIDAY..pmr again ah..i try my best XD..

No comments: