Sunday, August 23, 2009

meaningless?? meaningful??

ok..115 liao..
quite late liao..
but i ting it is most early for my holiday..
haha..last time my holiday is 200 oli slip...
ok..jz hav "meeting"wit my fren..
bout monday movie ting..
yuan ben i called 5 ppl..n say 9pm..
hu noe..2 at outside..1 phone nt open..
den 10oli 4 ppl come..1 sick jor..
haha final decision..
go sunway movie..sum1 wanna join us??
den sum ting happen..
the ting cont below..mayb u all ll dun und..
cz jz my fren ll noe..dun ask me any ting..
cz u noe i sure ll tel u..haha

(ignore tis if u wan)
well..evy1 noe me is siao siao de..
but say dao zhat ppl..
gt many ppl pro den me..

(here is the main ting)(c colour word enuf..main point)
2day accident happen..
1 zat anthr 1..den anthr 1 angry..
straight away run..XD
the ting lik vry serious??(dun play play i tel u)
although i m at thr..but i cant do any ting..
or mayb i did??but jz useless??
for a man..to say a soli reli so hard??
jz lik last time..me n AS..
i was thinkin izit i wrg??although b4 tat..thr r many time
n i din even say soli to her..
n v talk again..mayb ting is going on tis kind of way..
"soli" tis word mayb can skip..
den evy goin bak lik normal..
but thr r stil gt sum ting..
u noe wat?? 疤痕 ll nt gone if u din take care it propeli..
hw to say le..
i noe sum ting is cant wrg any ting..mayb is fault of both side..
n mayb sum ting u 忍 too long in ur heart..
it is time to say out..to make her/him und?? (nt bout love)
b honest..i cant do tat oso..
thr r stil gt ting in my heart..
although u all were c.ing me keep shoutin
"wah tat gal vry yong sui" n in my heart..i reli ting tat gal yong sui..
but sum ting reli cant tel den i sure din say out..
if tat ting i speak out is good den no ppl ll ty me..
but if tat ting is bad..den evy1 ll diu me..
or mayb tat ppl dw fren me..
sum time ll 左右为难..
n hor..mai listen to sum1 opinion..
u r nt alway the rite 1..
but nt all la..take those good de..
n if u reli ting tat the ting sum1 say is true..
u can say ty to him..n started to chg urself..
or mayb u can no nid say ty to him..
jz chg secretly..den sum1 ll happy to c tat too..
noe wat i sayin??seriously i oso duno.. XD

接受总比逃避好。。
坦诚总比秘密好。。
付出=收获。。
dare to acpt n chg..

dun mind to listen wat u all ting bout me..
kindly msg me..01666908242..XD
or u wan share sum ting wit me??it's ok..

i used half hour to wrote tis long post..so take ur time..
XD dun come scold me. if u dun get..haha
super long post man

No comments: