Tuesday, June 30, 2009

NS..faz go check

haha result edi get bak sum..
i quite love my result..
at least for nw..
my bio din get 5x..sej oso din get 5x..
my AM, Mod.Math stil my highest sub..
bc i get A for tis time..unexpected..
i super syok when get bak..
hmm den moral 66 i gt sad a while..
cz my essay get a 0..OMG
nw oli get bak tis bah i ting..
wah 2day is NS list come out..
all vry gan jiong..
cz dw b botak or wear pudung??
haha i duno le..kwan yee say i din kena..
beta go check check..for safety..
tmr hot topic for form 5
"eh u gt kena NS ah" tis is sure punya..
trust me..if those duno sure say..
"omg y u so out de??"
if u wan scare them u mayb can say
"yester i too free..i help u check mai..u kena"
(although u is say say oli..haha)
they sure vry scare..den recess library sure burst..
haha NS..2 word tat quite scary for us..
cz boy nid cut botak..gal muz εŒ…δΊ‘εž
so kelian la..i hope i no nid go..
stupid darren msg me n say he no nid go..

No comments: