Monday, April 6, 2009

意外往往发生

ok..i vry long din update edi..

cz super busy..
i busy dota..watch show..n slip..
evy 1 noe tat..since i alway close myself at home..
feel start 自闭.ing
hw ah??y i ll lidat??
sdly ting dao i lik 脱群..
suan liao la..ll get bak into group ltr bah..
duno...
well..evy1 noe 意外往往发生
但两次的意外就不叫意外
叫欠打
bai chi shaun..copy my chem..
until my chem into the recycle bin..
n sumore kena rampas by NKY..
du lan sei..sumore scare NKY scold him..
za dao..but oso suan liao..hu cal..
i noe him so long..haha..
oh ya..sum1 put my pic on her blog..
say i too GOOD..say her ting in my 日记..
haha..izit i shud 报仇??
of cz i ll..i so 小气..
(scroll down to c)


















well..noe her??shud i cal her Mrs.Goh or Ms Ng le?

haha..any ting la..i jz curi the pic n gif my fren c..
nt bad de le her..siao siao dei..but edi sold..haha
注:照片有版权滴 不要乱偷(哈哈)
loong..ur lidat n lidat i ll write on my 日记..wait n c bah..

No comments: