Sunday, January 4, 2009

last day holiday..OO so faz..

wow..last day of holiday..

4/1/2009
siao..so faz edi..
open skul liao lo..
no more dota..
no more online game..
oli book...study...
but most important is slip..
haha...
bro go genting liao..
2nite slip alone..
tmr duno can wake up go skul ant..
scare miss bus tim..
lolz.all ting chg liao lu..
i cut my hair..chg my spec..
buy a new shoe..(as my mum throw it n tel me yester)
n a new shirt..if gt chance i dw wear it..
too new..haha..
but gt abit sad..cz i lik gt 20days rest oli..
1 n half month working..haiz
salary stil nt yet get..du lan those india...
argh...tmr duno gt wat happen le..
新的一年,新的火花..(hope so la)
so...many write bout wat they did last year(2008)..

i lazy to write le..too many ting..
most happy is i can b 1 of 4s1 lo..
tat class..gt study n play de...
study>>lik jing wei ah..those lo..
den play>>lik me ah..shaun those lo..
seriously..if gt ppl chg class..den i hope no other come in..
i scare 陌生人 le.. >.<
n hor..all plan wan sit wit hu..
but me..lik no ppl wan sit wit me..
sob sob...if can la..s.hoay agian..
HAHA(EVIL LAUGH)...
it is beta la..
oh ya..pls...my new year hope..
chg all teacher...but nt pn.HUN(my dear math teacher)
pls pls..other those bla bla teacher chg all pls..
no 1 值得我去留恋...
evy 1 lik scare SPM..
say wan gao dim those stupid sub ah..
haha..i oso la..
my eng n bio..tis 2 nia..
other stil can de..
wan go tuition meh??edi vry tired le..
i stil gt acc le..nex year gt purata...
those duno at all de..
pls la..go tuition..if nt u lik wastin ur time n ur result..
write xia write xia den gt abit long..
k lu..stop here..
happy last day holiday lo..
2nite sure cant slip edi...
duno y..haha..

注:loong..u goin chg class ant??
l.yang..ur add math dim mou??
choo..i stil wan cal u gam mou..u wait...

No comments: